Support, Information, Awareness & Campaigns for those affected by Myelodysplastic Syndromes
MDS UK Patient Support Group
Haematology - Bessemer Wing
King's College Hospital
London, SE5 9RS
Registered Charity No: 1145214
Joining MDS UK Patient Support Group
Membership of the Group is free and open to all, so why not join us? To join please call, email us and give us your full address, or simply fill in the form below.
We will post you an information pack and add you to our list of active members. You will receive our newsletter automatically.
- To provide a networking service through which those newly diagnosed with MDS may share their experience with fellow sufferers.
- To provide a contact help and advice telephone line 5 days/week
- To organise several national patient information meetings with specialist speakers
- To help patients create small regional support group meetings, to meet informally – or organise activities or small presentations.
- To distribute information and raise awareness of MDS among patients, carers and health care professionals across the UK.
- To provide access to a list of UK consultants, specialising in MDS.
- To develop and maintain a website, providing information on MDS. Also direction to other relevant sites.