Our contact details
020 7733 7558
MDS UK Patient Support Group
Haematology - Bessemer Wing
King's College Hospital
London, SE5 9RS
Registered Charity No: 1145214
- To provide a networking service through which those newly diagnosed with MDS may share their experience with fellow sufferers.
- To provide a contact help and advice telephone line 5 days/week
- To organise several national patient information meetings with specialist speakers
- To help patients create small regional support group meetings, to meet informally – or organise activities or small presentations.
- To distribute information and raise awareness of MDS among patients, carers and health care professionals across the UK.
- To provide access to a list of UK consultants specialising in MDS.
- To develop and maintain a website, providing information on MDS. Also direction to other relevant sites.
Claudia Richards, MDS patient, MDS UK trustee & group coordinator, has some tips for haematologists and nurses
Joining our distribution list is free and open to all clinical professionals working with MDS patients.
To join please complete the form below.
We will post you the materials as requested and add you to our contact list.