- This event has passed.
Following on from the wonderful connections between people on our Zoom meetings we decided to create an informal online group entitled “MDS Zoom Café”.
- As a pre-xmas event - we plan to go properly Santa silly - with Donna showing us the way!
- On the must have list are silly hats, silly jumpers, mince pies, mulled wine, hot choc, xmas jokes.
- Recommendations for best xmas film, favourite Kate poem, or Becky painting.
- Or more creations of poems, paintings, singing, pampering, bed decorating and all forms of cream tea! Photos welcome too!
- Virtual Meeting etiquette: No etiquette this time !!! Just fun, laughter, TLC amongst lovely people.
When: Wednesday 16th December 2020 16.00 pm - 18.00 pm
Where: Virtual Zoom Call
Register in advance for this meeting by clicking on link below:
This is open to anyone wishing to connect to other patients, families or friends engaged with MDS UK. It will be an opportunity for a welcoming and warm social contact during this coming lockdown (and beyond). We invite you to register right now – so we can gauge early on how many of you would like to join.