- This event has passed.
Join the Kiltwalk community this summer in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee or Edinburgh and raise funds for MDS UK!
Walk alone, with friends and family, or as part of a group, it’s a fantastic day out! Whatever funds you raise will be boosted by 50% thanks to the generosity of Sir Tom Hunter and The Hunter Foundation!
Choose from 4 different locations...
Choose from three walking distances...
- The Wee Wander: 3 – 6 miles £12.80 adults £6.50 children
- The Big Stroll: 11 – 15 miles £ 20.00
- The Mighty Stride: 22 – 26 miles £20.00
(Exact route locations and distances will be available soon)
Every Kiltwalker will be sent:
- An MDS t-shirt, which would go perfectly with your kilt, if you choose to wear one.
- A fundraising pack
- Support from our fundraising officer.
We are here to support you every step of the way to help you reach your fundraising goals. If you have any queries, please get in touch with Ashleigh Venables on 07735 807073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org