Daniel Taylor (aged 10) sings live on National TV

Moderator: Steering Committee

Bronte

Daniel Taylor (aged 10) sings live on National TV

Post by Bronte » 03 Oct 2012 16:04

I cannot imagine what its like to be told that your child has been diagnosed with MDS.

Daniel, is truly an inspiration to us all and I am sure his appearance on National TV will help raise awareness for bone marrow donation.

Thank you, to Yvette and Paul Taylor for sharing your story and I hope that Daniel remains stable for many years to come.

Please pass on our best wishes to your talented son. We wil be tuned in to see him perform, on the 15th and 19th of Oct, Channel 4.

Bronte
Bronte

Re: Daniel Taylor (aged 10) sings live on National TV

Post by Bronte » 16 Oct 2012 14:55

Hi

Daniel's performance at the Royal Albert Hall along with the rest of the choir was truly amazing. I wish I could sing a note, but probably best left to Daniel and Chris. In recognition of this massive achievement, I have made sure to post a comment on the Mail on Line's site. It's really easy to do, just type in Mail on line and then enter Big C choir in the search engine and then enter a comment at the bottom. Mine appeared the next day.

Well done Daniel, your parents must be so proud of you. A great start to World MDS Awareness Day 25th Oct

Bronte

Return to “Say hello”