Volunteer With Us3 Apr. 2022
Enthusiastic volunteers needed!
We are always looking for enthusiastic new volunteers to help with various aspects of our expanding patient services
- Have you or your loved one benefited from helpful information, support, or other services from MDS UK?
- Would you like to be part of a team of enthusiastic volunteer MDS Ambassadors to help maintain our vital services to all those affected by MDS and CMML?
- Do you have a little spare time and looking for something fulfilling?
- Do you have skills and experience from previous paid or voluntary work?
- Could you help make a difference to MDS UK?
If you have answered “Yes” to these questions and are interested in knowing more, please have a look at our MDS UK Ambassador leaflet, for more details on the roles, or visit our Ambassadors Page.
Find out how to become an MDS UK Ambassador
As an MDS Ambassador you could help us take our aims forward to the next level!
An Ambassador could be somebody who has MDS, or a friend or family member of somebody with MDS.
Interested in finding out more? Please send us details of your skills and experience, why you would like to volunteer, and a little about yourself. We can then arrange an informal chat about what is involved in becoming an MDS UK Ambassador.
Give us a call!
Phone: 07957 598822 / 01702 478244