Be our hero! Join our 20:20 campaign and fundraise for MDS UK8 Sep. 2021
The 20for20 Challenge is back!
2020 was a difficult time for everyone especially small charities. So 20 small charities came together to brainstorm and the result was to do 20 challenges over 20 days.
For MDS UK the campaign proved immensely successful. 943 supporters and MDS patients raised £37,461 which allowed us to keep supporting MDS patients during the pandemics.
We are pleased to announce that 20for20 challenge will begin again on the 20th September 2021 and run until just before Christmas 2021!
Read the stories of our 20for20 amazing fundraisers
You can start and finish anytime within this time frame, doing 20 of the same challenges or 20 different challenges. Some examples of the inventive fundraising challenges last year were riding a bike, walking, painting, writing poems, eating 20 pancakes, face painting, car washing, assault course, lego making, disco dancing and dressing up.
Donna, one of our superstars fundraisers told us:
I did my challenges with my husband and then 12 year old twin boys. It gave us a purpose for 20 days to come together as a family and we had so much fun and laughter and it brought us closer together as a family.
If you don’t fancy doing 20 challenges, following on from the Olympics this year, supporters can do one challenge and then ‘Pass the Baton on’ for the next person to do their challenge!
20for20 Covid Friendly Fundraising Ideas
- 20 minutes of knitting per day for 20 days
- Walking 20 minutes a day for 20 days
- Selling 20 2nd hand books
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Quiz Night on Zoom
- Selling 20 random items
- Surviving 20 days without chocolate challenge
- Taking 20 pictures of my dog in 20 days
- Running 20 miles
- Learn to crochet in 20 days challenge
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Dance Lesson on Zoom
- Baking 20 cakes for sale in 20 days
- Posting 20 facts about MDS on Facebook challenge
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Book Club Evening on Zoom
- Making 20 cards for sale in 20 days
- 20 minutes a day of colouring mandalas for 20 days
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Auction on Zoom
- Surviving 20 days without beer challenge
- Cycling 20 miles 20 times
- Reading 20 books in two months
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Singing Lesson on Zoom
To fundraise for us:
- Let us know you’d like to fundraise for MDS UK by emailing email@example.com
- Visit our MDS JustGiving page. Then click on the orange “Start fundraising” button.
- Create your JustGiving page and share it with friends and family so they can donate to your event!
- If you’d prefer to simply donate, you can do so by clicking here: