Be our hero! Fundraise for MDS UK21 Sep. 2020
MDS UK is the only charity solely dedicated to helping those affected by a rare blood cancer called Myelodysplastic Syndromes. MDS UK supports patients and their loved ones through pioneering research, a helpline, local patient meetings, and a website with up-to-date reliable information. We are a small charity that needs your support!
MDS UK has been badly impacted by the Covid19 pandemic, as our fundraising events, marathons and cycling races were cancelled.
We invite you to organise a Covid-19-friendly event or challenge. Please help us if you can. We need as many events as possible. Because cancer doesn’t stop for Covid.
Watch this story that explains MDS to all:
20 Covid Friendly Fundraising Ideas
- 20 minutes of knitting per day for 20 days
- Walking 20 minutes a day for 20 days
- Selling 20 2nd hand books
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Quiz Night on Zoom
- Selling 20 random items
- Surviving 20 days without chocolate challenge
- Taking 20 pictures of my dog in 20 days
- Running 20 miles
- Learn to crochet in 20 days challenge
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Dance Lesson on Zoom
- Baking 20 cakes for sale in 20 days
- Posting 20 facts about MDS on Facebook challenge
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Book Club Evening on Zoom
- Making 20 cards for sale in 20 days
- 20 minutes a day of colouring mandalas for 20 days
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Auction on Zoom
- Surviving 20 days without beer challenge
- Cycling 20 miles 20 times
- Reading 20 books in two months
- Invite 20 friends to a Fundraising Singing Lesson on Zoom
To fundraise for us:
- Let our fundraiser officer Jan know you’d like to fundraise for us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our MDS JustGiving page. Then click on the orange “Start fundraising” button.
- Create your JustGiving page and share it with friends and family so they can donate to your event!
- If you’d prefer to simply donate, you can do so by clicking here: