Contact requests

Post here to make contact with others in specific regions of the UK.

Moderator: Steering Committee

MDSAdmin

Contact requests

Post by MDSAdmin » 17 Nov 2008 13:04

Please post to this topic if you would like to contact someone in a similar situation to yourself on a one to one basis.
Any contact would be through the forum using private messages and your contact details are not divulged to anyone.

Please feel free to contact people under this topic.
Debbie

Re: Contact requests

Post by Debbie » 17 Nov 2008 13:10

Hi
just been diagnosed with MDS - I'm 52 and it seems I will need to wait for a unrelated donor match.

Interested in hearing from someone else out there waiting too .... maybe share experiences

Debbie

Post by Debbie » 17 Nov 2008 13:10

Hi
just been diagnosed with MDS - I'm 52 and it seems I will need to wait for a unrelated donor match.

Interested in hearing from someone else out there waiting too .... maybe share experiences

Debbie

Post by Debbie » 17 Nov 2008 13:17

Hi All
Pete kindly got in touch, and we are sharing a few thoughts on our situations via private messaging - so no need for further offers, but many thanks for this

debs
Frank

Post by Frank » 17 Nov 2008 13:21

Hi All
just two years out of a PBSCT (peripheral blood stem cell transplant) and thriving! Happy to talk through my experiences with anyone facing the same! Just message me or post here!

best wishes to you all
Frank
Frank

Post by Frank » 17 Nov 2008 13:21

Hi All
just two years out of a PBSCT (peripheral blood stem cell transplant) and thriving! Happy to talk through my experiences with anyone facing the same! Just message me or post here!

best wishes to you all
Frank

Return to “Contact requests - members only”