Your comments on our website

A place to advertise your regional meetings, get togethers, formal or informal - so that others can find you - and you can post updates.

Moderator: Steering Committee

Your opinion on the website. Choose from below.

The website currently meets my needs.
14%
I find it hard to navigate my way around the site.
6%
I find it straightforward to navigate my way around the site.
14%
The design of the site puts me off using it.
3%
I am happy with the current design
12%
I can usually find the information I need from the site
14%
The Home page is a good overview of latest news
13%
The Home Page is too busy and confusing
5%
I use the website on a regular basis
11%
I rarely use the website
9%

Total votes: 111
chris

Re: Your comments on our website

Post by chris » 21 Oct 2015 22:29

Thanks Kes. Very helpful. Yes you do have to be logged in to be allowed to vote!
Chris
Chris.Trustee,Patient Support Ambassador (Essex) (F) Age 73 (2023)).Diagnosed in 2008. CMML-1. Normal red cells, low white cells & platelets, slightly raised monocytes. Enlarged spleen. Not had any treatment - active monitoring 6-monthly.
chris

Post by chris » 22 Oct 2015 22:30

Hi all
Confirmed with web support team that you should log in to the site before you click on the link from Sophie's email. As Kes found out!! Hope this helps.

Chris
Chris.Trustee,Patient Support Ambassador (Essex) (F) Age 73 (2023)).Diagnosed in 2008. CMML-1. Normal red cells, low white cells & platelets, slightly raised monocytes. Enlarged spleen. Not had any treatment - active monitoring 6-monthly.
christina

Post by christina » 30 Oct 2015 17:53

Hi Chris have only just been able to log in to this site after many months of only being able to read the comments, so I think I managed to fill out your questionnaire, hope I did, its been very frustrating not being able to comment but hey that's computers for you. Enjoyed meeting up with so many people at the October Forum, thanks to all who made it possible.
chris

Post by chris » 01 Nov 2015 20:48

Thanks Christina. Good to see you at the Forum too though I never got to speak to you. its always so busy!!

Chris
red

Post by red » 31 Dec 2015 18:04

Hi all,
I do not find using this site very easy. I have noticed on this site only one person replied to a post but over 1000 people looked at it. Facebook page is easier to use and the replies flow. On this site you have pages to troll through. I'm not sure how to reply to more than one person on the same topic, so I don't use this site very much. The servay for me was a disaster, I could not put comments on it and I feel that the results are not a true reflection of members views.. Sorry to be so negative.
Happy New Year to everyone.
Winnie.
Red widow aged 70. MDS -20Q+t(1,9) diagnosed June 2013 on watch and wait. Lives in Somerset

Life is for living
Sophie

Post by Sophie » 04 Jan 2016 10:50

red wrote:Hi all,
I do not find using this site very easy. I have noticed on this site only one person replied to a post but over 1000 people looked at it. Facebook page is easier to use and the replies flow. On this site you have pages to troll through. I'm not sure how to reply to more than one person on the same topic, so I don't use this site very much. The servay for me was a disaster, I could not put comments on it and I feel that the results are not a true reflection of members views.. Sorry to be so negative.
Happy New Year to everyone.
Winnie.
Hi Winnie, thanks so much for the feedback.
Just so we don't misunderstand your comments - I think by "site" you mean this message forum which allows you to communicate with other patients.

Our survey is about the actual MDS UK website - which contains all the information about our information events, important news, fundraisers, local groups, patient stories etc.
Home page here:
Website image.png
Website image.png (358.45 KiB) Viewed 13304 times
It is really important all users are aware of the difference.

Anyone can still add comments and answers regarding the website survey - the more the better as we are looking at making changes.

Thanks again Winnie - and everyone else :)
And happy new year to everybody.
Sophie - Patient Liaison
Queries:
Call 0207 733 7558
Email info@mdspatientsupport.org.uk

Please do not send me PM messages on this forum - I do not check it often.
This forum is purely for patient to patient communications. Thanks for your help.
Sophie

Post by Sophie » 23 May 2016 13:34

We are in the process of revising our main website (please note - not the message forum - but our proper website with all the news, videos, photos, events etc).
If you have any feedback you'd like to share now, please do, so we can try to incorporate to the revised website.
Please also do still answer our website survey - it will help us shape things in future.
Many thanks.
Sophie - Patient Liaison
Queries:
Call 0207 733 7558
Email info@mdspatientsupport.org.uk

Please do not send me PM messages on this forum - I do not check it often.
This forum is purely for patient to patient communications. Thanks for your help.

Return to “Regional Meeting Groups”