north east members

Post here to make contact with others in specific regions of the UK.

Moderator: Steering Committee

janetstanford

north east members

Post by janetstanford » 18 Nov 2010 16:07

are there any members from the northeast of england as i would be interested to hear from them :)

janet
janetstanford

Re: north east members

Post by janetstanford » 30 Nov 2010 13:13

good to see my request has been viewed thanks to those who have read it, sorry to see no posts seems to be no members? from the north east this could be due to the fact it took me over 2yrs to find this site just not enough information out there.

shame !
clareybabs

Post by clareybabs » 05 Jan 2013 23:53

Hi, janet, i live in darlington, co durham, not far from yourself, i have just recently been diagnosed, i'll let you read my post as far too long to tell you on this.
i've been reading a few of your posts about your husband - everything sounds really promising, everything crossed that he makes a full recovery, you'll have to let me know up to date info about how he's getting on post transplant.

Its gonna be good for me, just having a bit of support closer to home x
CLAIRE - 42YRS - DIAGNOSED WITH MDS (RAEB) - POOR CYTOGENETICS WITH MONOSOMY 7 AND AN EXTRA X CHROMOSOME - getting supportive care at moment - weekly blood tests and regular top ups with blood, awaiting a bone marrow transplant
clareybabs

Post by clareybabs » 05 Jan 2013 23:58

hiya janet, sorry i got you mixed up with janet green, i apologise, its just that i read loads of posts and remembred the name janet, got i'm such a dimwit, anyway it will still be nice to have some support from whichever janet x
CLAIRE - 42YRS - DIAGNOSED WITH MDS (RAEB) - POOR CYTOGENETICS WITH MONOSOMY 7 AND AN EXTRA X CHROMOSOME - getting supportive care at moment - weekly blood tests and regular top ups with blood, awaiting a bone marrow transplant
janetstanford

Post by janetstanford » 06 Jan 2013 19:39

Hello and Welcome
no not a dimwit :) i dont mind just glad i finally got a post from another north east member :) yes you are thinking of Janet Green i believe her posts about her husband are among those you should read as he is about to have a BMT i do hope all goes well for him ......i have just answered your other post seen that before i saw this
You live in DARLINGTON yes i have been there several times and a few months ago i was looking at the members map on the home page and i noticed a member of the forum in Darlington i believe this is you
tell me how did you end up going to the Freeman
Hope to hear from you soon please take care
Janet

Return to “Contact requests - members only”