Moderator: Steering Committee
Have had a number of setbacks but none too serious. CVM put me in hospital again for about 4 weeks and I recently had a Hickman line bacterial infection which gave me another 4 days in my local hospital.
My chimerisms are being investigated as they are not quite right and my donor has made a donation of lymphocytes just in case I need them. Everything I have been through since the transplant I have found in the Anthony Nolan Trust book - Next 7 Steps. If you haven't got a copy, get one from your hospital. It is brilliant.
- Posts: 75
- Joined: 04 Mar 2013 13:01
- Location: South East England
69 yrs hubby - CMML 1 dx Feb 2013
raised Monocytes was watch and wait
Nov 13 hydroxycarbamide.
Jan 14 blood OK back on w&w
Jan 19 disease advancement to CMML-F (fibrosis)
- Posts: 602
- Joined: 01 Dec 2009 21:52
- Location: Essex
Good to hear your good news and I hope the chimerism situation soon starts to show improvement. It must all take a lot of patience but you are in good hands. Take care.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest