Hi and Hello - Following up after today's Zoom Cafe

Moderator: Steering Committee

ClaudiaRichards

Hi and Hello - Following up after today's Zoom Cafe

Post by ClaudiaRichards » 20 Nov 2020 14:27

I have been a member of MDS UK since 2011, and for many years found the Forum very useful for making contact with other members and learning from their experiences. However, I'm ashamed to say I haven't been on here for a very long time, as I have tended to make use of the Facebook Community instead. I am thankful that I did at least have a record of my log-in details and have arrived here safely without the embarrassment of having to re-register :lol:

I hope that a few of the other people who attended today's Zoom session will post a message before the end of the day, as quite a few people were keen to do so, judging by what was written in the Comments box. I also promise to check back to see if there have been other visitors.

It's so good to have a number of different ways of staying in touch with one another, whether that be on Zoom, Facebook or this Forum - and at sometime in the future, when face-to-face meetings and regional/national forums can take place again, we will have the opportunity of meeting up in person!

In the meantime, don't be afraid to ask questions on here or simply tell people how you're feeling - that's what the Forum is all about.

Best wishes
Claudia Richards

MDS Patient and Oxford Group Co-ordinator
SGOL66

Re: Hi and Hello - Following up after today's Zoom Cafe

Post by SGOL66 » 22 Nov 2020 15:56

hi. my name is sandy. i also attended the zoom session last week, and found it useful. like some of the others, i don't use facebook, so would appreciate contact and advice through this forum.
AVSW20

Re: Hi and Hello - Following up after today's Zoom Cafe

Post by AVSW20 » 23 Nov 2020 20:43

Just wanting to say Hi and Hello

I joined the Zoom Cafe last week, the first meeting I've attended.

Thank you to MDS UK Support Group for organising and to everyone who participated.

Mands
Diagnosed with MDS-SF3B1 in September 2022

Return to “Say hello”