Accessing the forum from the home page

Please post any problems you find in using the forum here

Moderator: Steering Committee

chris

Accessing the forum from the home page

Post by chris » 06 Apr 2010 11:21

There seems to be a problem with the link from Discussion Forum in the middle of the home page. I can access the forum via the links along the top bar but get the message below if I try to go from the link within the page?
"The requested URL /MDS/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

PS Do like the new look of the site !!

Chris

Chris.Trustee,Patient Support Ambassador (Essex) (F) Age 73 (2023)).Diagnosed in 2008. CMML-1. Normal red cells, low white cells & platelets, slightly raised monocytes. Enlarged spleen. Not had any treatment - active monitoring 6-monthly.
MDSAdmin

Re: Accessing the forum from the home page

Post by MDSAdmin » 06 Apr 2010 11:28

Thanks for this Chris, have passed this on to the developers who I am sure will sort it out
chris

Post by chris » 06 Apr 2010 20:49

Thanks. It's all working OK again now!!
Chris
Chris.Trustee,Patient Support Ambassador (Essex) (F) Age 73 (2023)).Diagnosed in 2008. CMML-1. Normal red cells, low white cells & platelets, slightly raised monocytes. Enlarged spleen. Not had any treatment - active monitoring 6-monthly.
chris

Post by chris » 06 Apr 2010 20:49

Thanks. It's all working OK again now!!
Chris

Return to “Problems using the forum”