Join a Kiltwalk this summer - Dundee or Edinburgh, 3 to 26 miles!
Have a fantastic day out and raise funds for MDS! Walk alone, with friends and family, or as part of a group, it’s a really wonderful day. Whatever funds you raise will be boosted by 50% thanks to the generosity of Sir Tom Hunter and The Hunter Foundation!
Choose your location
- Dundee - Sunday 21 August
- Edinburgh - Sunday 18 September
- Virtual Kiltwalk – Friday 7 to Sunday 9 October
(The Virtual Kiltwalk doesn't have to be in Scotland - you can take part 'virtually' no matter where you are. And you don't have to do a walk, you can do anything you like, anywhere you like - in your back garden, local park or just where you live and still raise funds.)
Choose from three walking distances
- The Wee Wander: 3 – 6 miles £12.80 adults £6.50 children
- The Big Stroll: 11 – 15 miles £ 31.69
- The Mighty Stride: 22 – 26 miles £31.69
(Exact route locations and distances will be available soon)
Email MDS for a code to get 50% off your Kiltwalk registration
Email Ashleigh Venables at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashleigh will get in touch with further details and a sign up code for you to use online to get 50% off your Kiltwalk registration! *
*(To qualify, you must set up your online fundraising page during the Kiltwalk registration process. Choose MDS UK Patient Support Group when asked which charity you wish to support.)
Every Kiltwalker will be sent:
- An MDS t-shirt, which would go perfectly with your kilt, if you choose to wear one.
- A fundraising pack
- Support from our fundraising officer.
We are here to support you every step of the way to help you reach your fundraising goals. If you have any queries, please get in touch with Ashleigh Venables on 07735 807073 or email email@example.com