- This event has passed.
This past year has been particularly difficult for everyone involved with MDS UK, as normal life has been put on pause while the country struggles with the pandemic.
Easter is traditionally a great time to raise funds for charity as Winter comes to an end and jolly moods prevail following chocolate treats.
Lockdown is starting to ease for many people, the weather is warming up, and optimism is creeping back into our lives which for so long have been filled with hard news.
This year, to replace the usual sporty big fundraising events, we came up with a simple and friendly way to raise some funds and awareness for MDS UK, while having fun with your friends and family for the first time in over a year!
There are 2 ways to get involved:
1) An Easter egg hunt
- An Easter egg hunt with your loved ones and ask for a £5 - £10 donation per participant.
- Send photos / videos to Jan at email@example.com so he can upload them to this page.
- Post your pictures / videos onto our Facebook groups with a link to this page and ask people to sponsor you £5 - £10.
- Donate any cash donations from your Easter egg hunt onto the JustGiving page.
2) An Easter selfie
- Take a selfie of yourself wearing your best / funniest Easter costume and post onto our Facebook page with the link to this page.
- On the post, ask people to donate £5 - £10 onto this page to support you.
- Nominate a friend / family member to dress up in their costume and pay £1 per nomination onto this page.
- Change your Whatsapp / Facebook photo to your Easter picture. This will be sure to get you more supporters!
There will be a small prize for the best picture and best Easter egg hunt!
More details on both options is on the campaign our JustGiving Page
Both are accessible, fun and sure to bring some laughter to you and your loved ones this Easter!
If you have any questions, please contact Jan on firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see as many of you taking part as possible!