EP0042 – New Clinical Study for MDS Patients14 Apr. 2021
Research FOR Patients
-For an informed and empowered opinion-
All the trials listed in our site have been properly vetted for scientific accuracy. Many thanks to Dr Simone Green – Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - for the continuous work in updating the listing.
- SUB-TYPE OF MDS: Patients with MDS or CMML who have relapsed from or are refractory to previous therapy
- SEVERITY OF MDS: Intermediate, High or Very High Risk
- NAME OF DRUG: EP0042
- Aims and benefits: This Phase I/IIa study investigates different doses of the drug EP0042 to determine the dose which is safe, well tolerated and effective.
- Primary outcome: To identify toxicities that occur due to dosage of the study drug.
- Basic inclusion criteria:
- MDS or CMML patients who have relapsed from or are refractory to previous therapy.
- ECOG of ≤ 2
- Basic exclusion criteria:
- Evidence of disease spread to the brain
- Malignant disease other than that being treated in the study
- Transplantation within the last 90 days or active immunosuppression for graft versus host disease
- Trial sites/locations and name of physician in charge of trial (none are currently recruiting):
- Dr David Taussig, London, UK, United Kingdom
If you think this information is relevant to you, please discuss it with your own physician.