Advice regarding hosepipe bans and water shortages


If you are listed as a vulnerable or disabled person, due to MDS or any other condition, and your local water authority has imposed a hosepipe ban, please contact their customer service department and ask to be added to their priority service register.  

Certain exceptions apply to the hosepipe ban in the case of older/vulnerable persons, for example, you may still be permitted to use a hosepipe to water plants if you would have difficulty managing a watering can.  One of our supporters registered yesterday, with South East Water, and received a supply of bottled water today too!

Free donations by shopping