More than 70 participants representing medical specialists and nurses caring for MDS patients, MDS patient advocates, medical researchers and data managers, healthcare authorities, regulators, HTA experts and industry representatives gathered for the first MDS-RIGHT multi-stakeholder meeting on the 3 May 2017 in Valencia, Spain - in conjunction with the biannual MDS 2017 International Symposium.
This project is an essential and fantastic EU initiative – and we urge all dealing with Myelodysplastic Syndromes to keep abreast of news and developments.
Here are the main articles and reports:
- Multi-stakeholder meeting 'European Perspectives on MDS Patient Management' - meeting report
You can download the PDF with a summary of all the talks here:
- Improving MDS patient management in Europe - and what you can do right away
How you and your hospital can participate and add to the MDS-Right project
- Can MDS experts review (and help) more patients please?
More from MDS RIGHT
- MDS patients speak out - A patients’ perspectives
- Cost-effectiveness analysis: what is it and why is it important for clinical practice?
This article is equally and increasingly important for patients – as access to future treatments depends on it – at a time where healthcare funding is in crisis