Our contact details
020 7733 7558
MDS UK Patient Support Group
Haematology - Bessemer Wing
King's College Hospital
London, SE5 9RS
Registered Charity No: 1145214
- To provide a networking service through which those newly diagnosed with MDS may share their experience with fellow sufferers.
- To provide a contact help and advice telephone line 5 days/week
- To organise several national patient information meetings with specialist speakers
- To help patients create small regional support group meetings, to meet informally – or organise activities or small presentations.
- To distribute information and raise awareness of MDS among patients, carers and health care professionals across the UK.
- To provide access to a list of UK consultants, specialising in MDS.
- To develop and maintain a website, providing information on MDS. Also direction to other relevant sites.
Joining the MDS UK Patient Support Group
Membership of the Group is free and open to all, so why not join us? To join please call or email us and give us your full address.
We will post you an information pack and add you to our list of active members. You will receive our newsletter automatically.