Fundraising with Waitrose and John Lewis

Details of upcoming events and fundraisers. Please add your own post - and update us about your great challenges. Thank you!

Moderator: Steering Committee

chris

Fundraising with Waitrose and John Lewis

Post by chris » 04 Aug 2012 10:50

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for highlighting that Waitose are keen to support different causes, under their Community Matters Scheme. I noticed your post under the donations gallery and have collected a form from my local Waitrose in Paddock Wood and intend to copy your info and attach a copy of the Times article.

From the mapping exercise, there are clearly other patients in this area, so hopefully, if we all do the same, we will be selected. John Lewis, also operate the same scheme, so next stop Tunbridge Wells, Thanks for making it so easy. All credit to these organisations for helping to support such worthy causes.

Bronte

Dear Bronte

What a great idea and thanks for posting it here on the Forum. There's so much to look at on this new site and I hadn't noticed this great new Donations Gallery. Great work by Joanne to get the ball rolling with Waitrose and John Lewis.

I am copying your post and putting this in Events and Fundraisers topic. Sophie may be able to move the whole lot!

Best wishes Chris

PS I have moved this quote from another topic area as this is more appropriate!
Chris.Trustee,Patient Support Ambassador (Essex) (F) Age 73 (2023)).Diagnosed in 2008. CMML-1. Normal red cells, low white cells & platelets, slightly raised monocytes. Enlarged spleen. Not had any treatment - active monitoring 6-monthly.

Return to “Events and Fundraisers”