Moderator: Steering Committee

Jayne

Happy Birthday Janet

Post by Jayne » 14 Mar 2012 20:33

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Janet
Happy Birthday to you.

To a fabulous Janet who gives us so much support, hope you have a fantastic day!

Lots of love
Jayne xxxxxx :D
Jayne
Feb 2011 MDS RCMD. Jan 2012 RAEB.
Feb 2012 - 2 lots of chemo each 4-6 weeks in hospital to destroy leukaemic cells resulting in remission from AML.
July 6 2012 - Stem cell transplant
Doing very well, feel great
Age 43.
Sarah Reakes

Re: Happy Birthday Janet

Post by Sarah Reakes » 14 Mar 2012 23:01

Hi Janet,

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday for tomorrow. I have posted separately to you on the email option but as I've not used that before and can't guarantee that it will arrive with you, thought I'd follow Jayne's clever and thoughtful initiative with this posting.

I agree with Jayne's sentiments that you are a very special, caring, kind and thoughtful person always putting other people's concerns above your own. You're simply amazing.

You, Jayne and Chris are like the three MDS musketeers. What would the Forum do without you all with your prompt responses to new members pleas for help and your undoubted knowledge that you are ready to impart?

I do hope Janet that you have got over your slight wobble a few weeks back when you received your changed diagnosis. Without doubt you belong within the MDS Patient Forum and there's no way that we would allow you to leave us as we can't manage without you!

Have a great day and be a good girl and put yourself first for once!

Love Sarah x
Aged 62. Diagnosed with MDS 5q-, June 2011 & been on Wait and Watch regime On 25/11/14 told disease had progressed to High Risk with 15-20% blasts. Starting Intense Chemotherapy on 20/1/15 prior to SCT. Live in Yatton near Bristol/Clevedon.
janetstanford

Post by janetstanford » 15 Mar 2012 08:59

Dear Jayne & Sarah

Well thankyou for your best wishes :) was not expecting that

Jayne your poem very good and as i read it i had a vision of you singing it :lol: for some reason i picture you as the type who would spring into song (why i do not know )
i also have to say i have just seen the poster on face book advertising the charity jump it is excellent i am very impressed ..i do hope they raise lots of money ...they certainly are giving back you must be very proud :)
Jayne hope your well today :)

Sarah thank you for your wishes i did get the e-mail last night it did work and as i read your post i have to say my eyes filled ( just a blip ) so kind strange how we see each other strangers and yet not ...i do hope when i post that it helps ...we all try to
and my wobble yes i am over it getting used to it but i rather feel at home here and will not be leaving i shall just curtail my opinions and what i post even though some on here are similar to me ...hopefully i can help and support ...to be honest if i left i would miss you all so that is not an option :D
and Sarah your use of words and they way you compose each post tell me what did you do in a former life i have visions of an English teacher or a reporter on the local paper do tell and yes my imagination is off on the great north run :)
well time for another cuppa
THANK YOU AGAIN take care all Janet
Jayne

Post by Jayne » 15 Mar 2012 13:53

Janet

Ha ha, yes I was sat here singing it as I typed, I needed to make sure I had got it right, so I think I actually sang it several times.

I love to sing. I actually think I can sing but am forever being told I cant!! If my friends were reading this post they would be laughing now! I did want to have singing lessons when I was 40, but my 40th year was a busy one and I didnt manage and couldn't afford it! However, I think I may have some lessons next year when I am well. Then I really can sing it to you.

Hope you are having a most fantastic day.

Love Jayne xxx
Jayne
Feb 2011 MDS RCMD. Jan 2012 RAEB.
Feb 2012 - 2 lots of chemo each 4-6 weeks in hospital to destroy leukaemic cells resulting in remission from AML.
July 6 2012 - Stem cell transplant
Doing very well, feel great
Age 43.

Return to “Say hello”